Whether you have a website created in a hosted WordPress environment or a free one with WordPress.com knowing how to manage it on a day to day basis is essential for the health of your marketing and your sanity.
- Choosing and understanding Themes (how it looks)
- The best plugins and how to install them
- Managing Content (blog posts and web pages)
- Setting up an SEO friendly website
- Navigation Considerations and control
- A WordPress website
- Access to your admin panel with full administration rights
Note: Those using the free version on WordPress.com will not have access to the plugins option or all the Themes.