You may have completed a basic training course or you may have stabbed and stumbled your own way through using Facebook to market your business. Either path has led you to a point where you want to step it up a level. You have a level of confidence that you are using Facebook effectively but believe there must be more ways to leverage your time on Facebook and improve engagement.
- Learn some useful posting and scheduling tricks
- Make better use of banners and buttons
- Improve results and measure them
- Groups/Events and other options explained
- Useful Tools
- A Facebook personal profile.
- A Facebook business page you have run for at least 3 months.
- An understanding of posting.
- A laptop/notebook computer – some of tricks we show are not possible/easy on a mobile device.
All our workshops are hands-on so you are not just learning what to do for your business but you are actually doing it too. Our trainers are very friendly and believe that having a bit of fun aids learning.