Social Media Essentials for Therapists
This workshop is designed to help you understand what is possible, what is practical and what is best practice so you can save both time and money. Looking at things from a different perspective.
Tuesday 16th November 2021 from 6:30pm to 8:30pm – via MS Teams Video Call.
(You will get a teams link after sign up)
20 in stock
Social Media has become a must have part of the Marketing strategy for most businesses worldwide. It can be a time consuming and expensive thing to do for a small business owner. This workshop is designed to help you understand what is possible, what is practical and what is best practice so you can save both time and money. A decent understanding of how Social Media is consumed by your customers means you can expect a better return on your investment (ROI).
- Identify the most popular platforms
- Understand how the audiences differ
- The difference in language
- An outline of how a typical customer uses Social Media
- Know what your customer expects
- Leveraging Customer Expectations
- Getting noticed/Brand Awareness
- Understand Best practice in interacting/building relationships
- How to tell what’s working
- Identify Useful free tools
- Understand Basic security measures
- At least one Social Media Account used for business
What we don’t cover:
- Creating accounts
- Creating pages
- What to click