Facebook is the social media platform of choice for lots of SMEs. It is a simple enough platform to use if you understand the basics. This workshop has been written to cater to the restrictions placed on those wanting to market Forever Living Products using Facebook. It is a hands-on workshop where you will be encouraged to work on your Facebook page during the session with ideas, help and guidance from the trainer.
- Understand the difference between personal profiles and business pages
- The best way to set up your Facebook Page
- The difference in language
- What to post
- When best to post it
- Using Planning and Scheduling to save time
- Basic security settings
- A Facebook personal profile.
- A Facebook business page.
- A Laptop (use a tablet if you must but you will be restricted as to what you can do)
All our workshops are hands-on so you are not just learning what to do for your business but you are actually doing it too. Our trainers are very friendly and believe that having a bit of fun aids learning.