Facebook is the social media platform of choice for lots of SMEs. It is a simple enough platform to use if you understand the basics.
- Understand the difference between personal profiles and business pages
- The best way to set up your Facebook Page
- The difference in language
- What to post
- When best to post it
- Using Planning and Scheduling to save time
- Basic security settings
- A Facebook personal profile.
- A Facebook business page.
- A Laptop (use a tablet if you must but you will restricted as to what you can do)
All our workshops are hands-on so you are not just learning what to do for your business but you are actually doing it too. Our trainers are very friendly and believe that having a bit of fun aids learning. This workshop is run in conjunction with TeamAuthorUK.
“Thanks so much to Sue Miller from All Words Matter and Jan from John Jelly Wirral for a brilliant course this morning. I now feel I can get the very most from my Author facebook page. I really feel this course would be of huge benefit to authors/bands/musicians and creatives alike.” Jude Lennon, Author