If you sell products on line then you have probably had the onerous tasks of writing lots of product descriptions. It’s tough to come up with one description let alone hundreds and it can be tempting to use those supplied by the manufacturer or pinch what your competitors have written. These actions can get you ignored or even worse, banned by Google!
Product descriptions aren’t just important to Google but essential to get your prospective customer to think ‘I really must have that, I need it right now’. The starting point for both these is the same … what the customer wants.
- Understand what Google is looking for in a product description.
- Learn what people want and are looking for in product descriptions.
- Researching detailed keywords.
- Identify who your perfect prospective customer is.
- Identify the tone of voice you should use.
- Understand ‘Features & Benefits’.
- Understand why people buy.
All our workshops are hands-on so you are not just learning what to do for your business but you are actually doing it too. Our trainers are very friendly and believe that having a bit of fun aids learning.