Email Marketing is one of the most cost effective and powerful forms of digital marketing. It’s inexpensive, reliable and when done correctly can yield huge benefits. The problem is, it’s getting harder and harder to capture subscribers attention and to engage them effectively without your email damaging your brand.
So, how do you stay ahead of the rest and improve your Email Marketing results? You firstly need to understand the basics and gain confidence that what you’re doing is right. Learn all the critical aspects of email marketing, from creating effective subject lines and engaging topics through to understanding the use of ‘subsets’ from your email lists.
Avoid your email getting put in the ‘Spam’ folder and sign up now for a friendly, hands-on workshop using real world examples geared to your business.
- The ability to understand how to craft effective subject lines,
- Choosing topics that interest your customers,
- When sub sets of your audience can yield better results
- Collecting decent email address to build you list
- Access to an email package (Mailchimp is free)
- 5 email addresses (look at your current customers)
All our workshops are hands-on so you are not just learning what to do for your business but you are actually doing it too. Our trainers are very friendly and believe that having a bit of fun aids learning.